Buying process (retail)
- Choose a vehicle of your interest at any auction (we recommend to choose more than one vehicle) and remember its LOT or Item number. It will facilitate and expedite identification of the selected vehicle at the auction. The next thing you should do is to decide on the price you can pay for the desired vehicle.
- A bilateral agreement shall be signed. If there is no possibility to appear in the office or you are outside the USA, the agreement may be signed on-line or by fax.
- Before the beginning of the auction, you are required to transfer an advance payment at the rate of 10% of the total price to the account of w8 Shipping. Upon closure of the auction and in case of failure to purchase your desired vehicle, full amount of advance payment shall be returned to you.
- In case of successful purchase of the vehicle, within 3 business days you are required to transfer the remaining portion of the price to the account of w8 Shipping. In case of delayed payment you will be responsible for the late fees and storage fees.
- Upon the receipt of your payment, we shall collect the vehicle from the auction and deliver to the specified location (port).
- Having purchased the vehicle, you will be allocated a user’s ID. Every time you enter your ID in "Member Registration" on our web site, you will be given full information on your purchased vehicle (container No, shipping line title, container whereabouts, pictures made before dispatch of your vehicle).
P.S. Our regular clients will be issued individual passwords for entrance into every auction. Moreover, regular clients are exempt from advance payment obligation.
Discounts are applicable for deliveries of 10 or more vehicles monthly.